- Funded concession: $668.20*
- Funded non-concession: $2,015*
- Full fee: $3,900*
Your course fees will depend on your eligibility for a Jobs and Skills WA based funded position and your concession status. Please see detailed fees and funding information here. All fees are payable via our monthly payment plan.
Our fees include:
- Dedicated student support
- One-on-one mentoring by AVT Trainers
- Membership to a Private Facebook Group for your class
- Access to the AVT interactive online eLearning Centre
- Assessments and Certification
- Practical training insurance
- Work Placement Kit: Uniform, name badge and workbook
*Funded places are subject to eligibility and availability. The Student tuition fees are indicative only and are subject to change given individual circumstances at enrolment. Additional fees may apply such as resource fees and other fees. Full fees apply for participants who do not meet the Jobs and Skills WA Participation – Work Readiness program eligibility criteria.
If you decide to withdraw from study for any reason, refunds are not issued unless you are a Jobs and Skills WA funded student. Please see our policies page for full details.