I currently live overseas, can I apply for your on-campus courses? Will I need an international student visa?

This answer specifically addresses international students who wish to study in Australia on a Student Visa.

Unfortunately, we are unable to assist individuals with studying as an international student in Australia as we do not have the necessary registration with our government to enrol students in Australia on a Student Visa. The required registration for this is CRICOS ‘The Commonwealth Register of Institutions and Courses for Overseas Students’.

To find out more about studying in Australia we recommend visiting the Australian Government website: homeaffairs.gov.au. This will require applying for a student visa under the Vocational Education and Training Sector. However, you will need to have been accepted into a full-time study course by a CRICOS approved provider and then apply for the student visa. These normally take approximately 46 days to process.

You may find CRICOS registered training institutions in Australia who can offer qualifications to international students. Some TAFE (Technical and Further Education) institutions hold CRICOS registration and offer courses in Animal Studies and Veterinary Nursing

Related FAQ’s:

Is the Australian Certificate IV in Veterinary Nursing recognised worldwide?

Can an RTO enrol an overseas visitor into a course and not be CRICOS registered?

I wish to study in Australia on a student visa. Can I study with Applied Vocational Training?

I live overseas, can I still study your courses online?

I am a non-resident visa holder, can I study with AVT?


Tags: international, overseas, visa, CRICOS

Tags: cricos, international, overseas, visa

Download Course Guides