Be part of the learning journey at AVT
AVT is a progressive, rapidly growing Registered Training Organisation based in Bentley, Perth, Western Australia. Our team is an integral part of our identity and the services we provide to our students. We provide a flexible workplace and are committed to the continuous improvement of our people and organisation.
We currently have the following positions vacant:-
Lecturer – Veterinary Nursing & Animal Studies
Please note – This position has now been filled.
AVT is a privately owned registered training organisation delivering high quality on-campus and online veterinary nursing and animal studies courses in Perth and to E-learners Australia wide.
A rare opportunity has arisen to join our lecturing team on a part-time basis, starting in early January 2018. This is a highly varied role and will involve –
- Planning, preparing and delivering lectures
- Designing and facilitating practical training sessions to a variety of students
- Conducting tutorials and providing student academic support
- Developing course and assessment materials
- Conducting formal practical skills assessment
- Conducting assessment of written assignments
- Liaising with industry to organise student visits
Working with a dedicated, talented team of individuals with a wealth of industry and teaching knowledge and experience, this role will suit an enthusiastic, committed and self-motivated individual who is passionate about training and passing knowledge and experience onto others.
This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced veterinarian or an all-rounder senior veterinary nurse to diversify their career. The ideal candidate for this opportunity will offer the following –
- Veterinary degree / Veterinary Nursing qualification
- Possess TAE40116 Certificate IV in Training and Assessment or hold a Diploma or higher level qualification in adult education
- The ability to multi-task, think on your feet and work autonomously as well as part of a team
- A sense of fun and the ability to make the classroom an exciting, interactive and productive learning environment
- Able to commit to set days during academic term times
For more information please call Anne on (08) 9472 1804 or email on firstname.lastname@example.org
To apply, please send a covering letter and current resume to email@example.com
For more information about us click here