Be part of the learning journey at AVT
AVT is a progressive, rapidly growing Registered Training Organisation based in Bentley, Perth, Western Australia. Our team is an integral part of our identity and the services we provide to our students. We provide a flexible workplace and are committed to the continuous improvement of our people and organisation.
We currently have the following positions vacant:-
Business Support Manager
- 32 plus hours per week with flexibility
- Salary on request
We are a private, boutique registered training organisation specialising in the provision of high quality, accredited training in animal care and veterinary nursing. We pride ourselves in providing impeccable service and support to both current and potential students and are seeking an individual who is passionate about customer service to join our close-knit and friendly team.
This is a highly diverse and customer-focussed role involving providing high level support to a multitude of business functions. Duties include –
- Providing a first point of contact for all customer enquiries via telephone, email and in-person and assisting current students
- Implementing and recording administrative protocols and procedures
- Providing administrative support to key areas of the business such as lecturing staff, marketing and compliance
- Day-to-day management of administration staff
- Assisting with student and compliance reporting
- Facilities management
- Manage administrative projects, from conception through to finalisation
- Proficient at Microsoft Office
The ideal candidate will be able to demonstrate the following skills and qualities –
- Present professionally, with genuine people and communication skills (both oral and written), easily building rapport at all levels both inside and outside the business
- Be a strong implementer, self-driven and motivated, following through to completion of all tasks
- Have excellent planning and time management skills with an ability to prioritise available resources
- Be a flexible team member, able to adapt to changing circumstances and role requirements
- Develop and improve processes with superior analytic and problem-solving skills
- Experience working in the training sector /Certificate IV in Training and Assessment would be advantageous but not essential
This is an outstanding opportunity for an individual seeking a key role within a business that they can make their mark on. In return for your skills, experience and enthusiasm, you can expect to join a vibrant and supportive team where your ideas are valued and encouraged.
How to apply for this role
To apply for the position as a Business Support Manager please send a covering letter and current resume to email@example.com
Are you interested in joining a vibrant and fun team? Register your interest here.
Previous positions advertised
Lecturer – Veterinary Nursing & Animal Studies
Please note – This position has now been filled.
AVT is a privately owned registered training organisation delivering high quality on-campus and online veterinary nursing and animal studies courses in Perth and to E-learners Australia wide.
A rare opportunity has arisen to join our lecturing team on a part-time basis, starting in early January 2018. This is a highly varied role and will involve –
- Planning, preparing and delivering lectures
- Designing and facilitating practical training sessions to a variety of students
- Conducting tutorials and providing student academic support
- Developing course and assessment materials
- Conducting formal practical skills assessment
- Conducting assessment of written assignments
- Liaising with industry to organise student visits
Working with a dedicated, talented team of individuals with a wealth of industry and teaching knowledge and experience, this role will suit an enthusiastic, committed and self-motivated individual who is passionate about training and passing knowledge and experience onto others.
This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced veterinarian or an all-rounder senior veterinary nurse to diversify their career. The ideal candidate for this opportunity will offer the following –
- Veterinary degree / Veterinary Nursing qualification
- Possess TAE40116 Certificate IV in Training and Assessment or hold a Diploma or higher level qualification in adult education
- The ability to multi-task, think on your feet and work autonomously as well as part of a team
- A sense of fun and the ability to make the classroom an exciting, interactive and productive learning environment
- Able to commit to set days during academic term times
For more information please call Anne on (08) 9472 1804 or email us.
To apply, please send a covering letter and current resume.
For more information about us click here