I live overseas, can I still study your courses online?

All qualifications offered by Applied Vocational Training require students to learn and demonstrate knowledge and practical application of a significant amount of Australian local and state legislation, regulations and standards.

In other countries, legislation, regulations and standards are often different, making it difficult for us to assess and recognise competence in all areas.

As such, Applied Vocational Training no longer accepts applications from students living overseas*

Important note for students wishing to return or live in Australia

* Individuals who currently live overseas but are intending to return and or/live in Australia may be considered for enrolment. If such enrolment were to occur it would not be possible for any certification to be awarded until the student could be assessed as competent in Australia, regardless of the amount of course work completed overseas.


Related FAQ’s:

I currently live overseas, can I apply for your on-campus full-time course? Will I need an international student visa?

Can an RTO enrol an overseas visitor into a course and not be CRICOS registered?

I wish to study in Australia on a student visa. Can I study with Applied Vocational Training?

Is the Australian Certificate IV in Veterinary Nursing recognised worldwide?

I am a non-resident visa holder, can I study with AVT?


Tags: cricos, international, overseas, visa

Download Course Guides