Entry Requirements Information Session - Veterinary Nursing
What will you learn?During the information sessions we will:-
- Provide a brief overview of the course
- Outline the entry options for Certificate IV in Veterinary Nursing
- Hold a Question and Answer session
- Be available after the session to discuss any personal concerns or answer any questions you may have.
Who are these sessions ideal for?These sessions are ideal for anyone who:-
- has work experience in the animal care industry or
- has previously completed studies in an animal related discipline or a similar area of study or
- is still unsure if they meet the entry requirements
Where are the sessions held?At our Bentley Campus, Enterprise Unit 2, Suite number 2, 11 Brodie-Hall Drive, BENTLEY, WA. View a Map and Directions here
When are the session times
- Tuesday, 27th August from 6.00pm-7.00pm
- Saturday, 31st August from 10.00am-11.00am
Can't make it to the information sessions at Bentley? Join our webinarJoin us for our live webinar on Wednesday, 4th September 2019 from 6pm-7pm. We'll cover the same information and you will also be able to ask any questions you have. Once you have booked, we will send you further information about how to join the webinar session.
Want to join usSimply use the booking link below to confirm your seat. This is a free session . You are welcome to bring parents or a friend along - just let us know the names of the people that will be attending in the 'other details' field of our booking form.
|Veterinary Nursing - Entry Requirements Information Session||27/08/2019|
|Veterinary Nursing - Entry Requirements Information Session||31/08/2019|
|Veterinary Nursing - Entry Requirements Information WEBINAR||04/09/2019|
Want to find out when our next workshop will be available?
Simply provide your details below and we will send you a notification when our next workshop is scheduled.