Creating and submitting your unique student identifier (USI)
The Australian government requires all students undertaking nationally recognised training to obtain an Unique Student Identifier or USI. This USI tracks students’ training records across all Australian states and territories. In order for us to issue your final results, we need to have a record of your USI.
To apply for an USI
- Go to the Australian Government’s USI website and apply for your USI. Go to www.usi.gov.au/students/how-do-i-create-usi
- Then submit your USI details to AVT using the online form below.
Shortcuts to AVT Qualifications
- ACM20217 Certificate II in Horse Care
- ACM20117 Certificate II in Animal Studies
- ACM30117 Certificate III in Animal Studies
- ACM40418 Certificate IV in Veterinary Nursing – About the Qualification